Our Privacy & Cookies Policy
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.naturethreads.club/
Personal Data We Collect
Our website collects personal data by itself or through third parties.
Data we (www.naturethreads.club) collect are:
– Email Address’
We will collect and process the following categories of data about you:
– Information you give us. This is information about you, that you give us by filling in forms on our website (Site), interacting with the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you sign up to our emails & newsletter service, make an enquiry about our products and services or email us with any questions / enquiries.
The information you give us will include all or more likely some of the following information – your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, as well as preliminary information about your business.
– Information we collect about you. This is information that we collect automatically about your visit during your time on the Site. It typically involves technical information and is often collected using small data files called “cookies”. This information helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Site and also to indicate where the Site requires improvement.
– Information we receive from other sources. This is information that we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we operate. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data if we intend to share those data internally. We will also have told you for what purpose we will share your data.
This also includes information that we receive from third parties, such as business partners, sub-contractors in technical services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers and so on. We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information.
We will not send you spam or pass your details onto 3rd Parties outside www.naturethreads.club
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our website e.g on a page, article or blog post, then a cookie maybe stored to ‘remember’ your email for the next time you post. (Should you choose the ‘remember me button’). You will also have the option from here to subscribe to our email updates if you so wish. This is a persistent cookie type and lasts for 1 year.
GDPR Cookie Banner
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
All Nature Threads branded media and photos used on naturethreads.club are property of Nature Threads and our third party supplier Teemill. Any photos off naturethreads.club cannot be used in conjunction with any other unrelated promotional material and will breach copyright.
Our website uses Google Analytics and Facebook pixel to collect information about how visitors use our website. We anonymise this data at the point of collection.
We also use these analytics tracking tools to run advertising campaigns that are relevant to users that visit our site and interested in our brand.
Your can read more about Google remarketing here -->
You can read more about Facebook’s Pixel General Data Protection Regulation here -->
Who we share your data with
We do not share you data with anyone else.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
© Copyright © 2018 – 2021 Nature Threads & The Green Club Ltd All Rights Reserved. All materials contained within this website – including all photos, video, audio and written content – remain the copyright of Teemill, Nature Threads & The Green Club Ltd. All copying – of any kind – is strictly prohibited. Should you wish to use any content, please contact [email protected]
How You Block Cookies
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
However, please be aware that blocking cookies may affect your ability to use this website. In particular, you may not be able to access all or parts of the website or use the functionalities contained on it.
Social Media Platforms
We operate social media platforms. These platforms are, in most cases, operated outside of the EU and do not comply with current Data Privacy Act and subsequent GDPR provision although they may well conform to the U.S Privacy Shield protocol.
It is our process and protocol that any personally identifiable data gathered on these platforms is only in response to users interacting out of their own volition with our marketing pages. The contact is deemed as a legitimate business enquiry. The personal contact data is removed from the site once the enquiry is processed or the user has requested so.
Where We Store Your Data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our, or our selected business partners’, secure servers (Teemill, Siteground, WordPress & Mail Chimp). We will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (without limitation):
– Using SSL certificates
– Using anti-virus protection software
– Encrypting data
– Carrying out regular back-ups
Data is also captured and stored by third party cookies which is explained below. This is also outlined in section ‘The Cookies We Use’ above.
Though our online store we use Teemill to fulfill our orders and pass you onto their servers and payment gateway to complete payments. The sale of our goods through Teemill’s terms of sale can be found here.
Other Privacy Information
Teemills custom product terms of service can be found here – https://naturethreads.teemill.com/custom-product-terms-of-service/
At any time, you can contact us to withdraw consent, suspend further processing, object to our use of data for marketing purposes, demand access and/or a copy of your data, amend your data, or request for it to be deleted.
You have the following rights under law in respect of your personal information:
– The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal information;
– The right of access to your information to verify the legality of our use of it;
– The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is rectified;
– The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it (such as you have withdrawn your consent);
– The right to restrict the use of your information;
– The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
– The right to object to certain uses (such as for marketing purposes); and
– The right not to be subject to a decision that has a legal effect on you that has been based on an automated decision.
This site contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Data Protection Officer
Adam Peck – [email protected]
We hope you continue to enjoy using our website and the service that we provide to you.